Covid-19. Compliance followed at My Beloved Photos
Due to the current global outbreak of Coronavirus, this post is to tell you about compliant precautions at My Beloved Photos home-based studio.
I take safety and hygiene very seriously and in case of any doubts, my home-based studio is being disinfected before and every photo session I have scheduled in my diary.
I also a l w a y s wash my hands before we start and use antibacterial hand gel couple of times throughout the session. All my fabrics used to photograph your babies on the beanbag, as well as my little outfits, layers, and props, are freshly laundered and ready to use should you want to use it.
Luckily I work from home, which means that I am not exposed to a large number of visitors and therefore the risk is minimal.
In addition, I took the opportunity to be able to withdraw my children from school and teach them at home, so they don't have contact with other people that could have been infected. The only people who visit are my lovely clients - people who had just become parents and therefore also very careful about staying healthy.
I will continue to work, and there is no intention to stop taking bookings for the future dates nor to cancel any sessions booked already. If anything changes, I will let you know.
In order to keep my little studio Covid-19 free, I would like to reassure you that I follow the Government's advice very closely and would like to take this extra safety measures in addition to what I have been doing so far:
· In order to reduce the number of visits, all online galleries will be available via conference call
· Please wash your hands well for at least 20 seconds before leaving your house and do it again when you arrive
· Please bring your own snacks/food individually packed to eat during the session
· You will be asked to remove your shoes and your coat at the door upon arrival
· If you feel the need to cough, please do so into a tissue, dispose and wash your hands afterward
· Reducing number of props and fabrics to minimal. I’d rather spent much more time in postproduction in order to deliver a variety of images including composites like the pictre above
· If you prefer staying at home, I'm available to travel and arrange a session at the comfort of your home
· Please note that if anyone attending the session appears to have a cough, fever or other symptoms of a virus, I will need to postpone the session with no exceptions.
Note to all my clients
If you are unwell, showing any signs of flu or cold, have travelled abroad or have been in close contact with someone who was, please let me know so that we can reschedule your session to another time.
I work closely with little, vulnerable babies and pregnant women, it is my duty to ensure all clients are protected during their photo session at My Beloved Photos studio.
Thank you for helping me to keep my studio a clean and safe environment for myself and all of my clients.
It’s a very difficult and uncertain time ahead of all of us. Please take care of yourself, your families and provide help where possible to those who may need it. Especially to the elderly and those at high risk. Please support your local small businesses, as this may be very challenging for us. Help your neighbor, help your community...
It’s time to support each other more than ever.